For the sake of shared security, the KAPRYS property takes actions in accordance with Chief Sanitary Inspectorate guidelines to minimize the risk associated with the current situation and ensure the comfort and well-being of guests and staff.
1. KAPRYS accept only healthy persons for stay. If there are of clear signs of illness such as persistent cough, malaise, difficulty in breathing, the Guest and accompanying persons will not be allowed into the facility.
2. The reception and other public areas are equipped with disinfectants.
3. Only one Guest may stay at the reception desk.
4. The reception desk has been equipped with partitions separating employees from guests, and the tops and keys are disinfected after each guest.
5. It is not allowed to stay in the rooms of people not accommodated in the facility (no visitors can visit).
6. The rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and cleaned using special disinfection procedures (including furniture, door handles, handles, TV remote controls, cutlery).
7. Staff work in gloves, masks or visors.
8. The bedspreads have been removed.
9. Public areas are regularly disinfected and the object regularly ventilated.
We kindly ask you for your understanding and cooperation so that we can all stay safe.